Increase employee satisfaction and retention.
AtWork is a mutual partnership between your employer and Wisconsin Bank & Trust. In addition to the Wisconsin Bank & Trust AtWork team of professionals dedicated to assist you with all your banking needs, you receive the following benefits:
Financial Education Seminars
We offer convenient seminars that are informative and non-sales oriented to help you be successful in your financial lives. AtWork Seminar topics include:
- Ways to save money
- How to keep track of your money
- How credit history affects your credit future
- How to make a credit card work for you
- General information about loans
- Advantages and disadvantages of renting versus buying
Direct Deposit for Employees
Saves you paperwork, time and expense. We offer on-site enrollment and AtWork program updates to your employees, all at no cost to you.
Discounted Products and Services
Your AtWork partnership provides the following benefits to your employees1:
- Multiple checking options including Free Checking with eStatements
- Free Bank AtWork program checks
- Discount on any new consumer loan2
- Free Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking3 and Savvy Money Management
- 50% Discount on safe deposit box4 for one year, where available
1Benefits are subject to change without notice. Please consult with a banker for current AtWork benefits.
2Subject to normal underwriting guidelines. Offer can be voided at any time. Some restrictions may apply. Cannot be used in combination with any other loan offer.
3Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
4Contents of safe deposit box are not FDIC insured.