Partnering with middle-market companies, HTLF Specialized Industries, a division of HTLF, provides senior secured financing expertise along with a suite of treasury management products and services. Our team focuses on assisting middle-market growth companies and investors across the Midwest, Southwest and Western United States with the following transaction types:
Our clients typically have:
- Revenues of $10 million and above
- EBITDA Size - $2 million and above
- Credit solutions from $5 million to $50 million, including working capital: lines of credit; term loans for cash flow, equipment and real estate; and other solutions
- Ability to partner on larger transactions
- Established and proven management team
- Solutions for privately held and private equity-backed companies
Specialty Manufacturing and Distribution including companies utilizing distinctive capabilities to manufacture or distribute products with unique attributes.
Business Services including companies providing information and other services that support and improve the productivity of their customers, such as applied technology, testing and monitoring services, professional services and transportation.
Food & Beverage including consumer packaged goods, food and beverage processors and distributors, co-packers, restaurant groups, ingredient and organic suppliers, branded and private label products, packaging companies and wholesalers.
Healthcare Solutions for providers, practices, sponsors and ancillary healthcare service providers of all types.
- Providers include: hospitals, skilled nursing, senior’s housing, behavioral health, home health, hospice, pharmacy, rehab/therapy, ASC and others.
- Practice finance solutions for physicians, dentists and more.
- Banking and credit products for ancillary service providers, such as revenue cycle management (RCM), healthcare IT, and medical equipment manufacturing and distribution.
Our team of industry experts is ready to help your business grow.
Contact us today.
SPECIALTY FINANCE REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS
FOOD AND BEVERAGE REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS
Heartland Financial USA Inc.’s community banks are members of the FDIC.