Checking FAQs

How do I deposit money into my personal checking account?

You can deposit money at any Wisconsin Bank and Trust location, at many ATM

machines and by using direct deposit —a convenient service that automatically

deposits your money directly into your account.

How can I set up direct deposit?

To find out if direct deposit service is available through your employer, contact

your payroll or personnel department. If your employer offers this service, give

your employer:

A voided check (not a deposit slip) from your Wisconsin Bank and Trust account.

• Wisconsin Bank and Trust routing number 075907594.

• For Social Security/Supplemental Security or other federal government income, call the Social Security administration toll free at 1.800.772.1213 or visit one of our offices. For other types of payments, contact the payer.

What if I have other questions about my checking account?

Call 888.948.4100